Paneer Butter Masala is one of the most favourite Indian cuisine eaten by Indians when one goes out with family or even chilling out with friends. Everyone loves to have a restaurant-style Paneer Butter Masala. The most favourite part about the Paneer Butter Masala that makes me a fan of it, is the creamy and sweet taste.
Creamy and tasty Paneer Butter Masala can be cooked at home very easily. The right amount of ingredients enrich the taste and make a perfect restaurant-style Butter Paneer Masala. The taste and quality of it, enhanced when prepared at home because of the hygiene and quality of ingredients usually maintained at one’s home. It is irresistible for anyone when this mouth-watering Butter Paneer Masala recipe, served with the combination of butter garlic naan. The recipe to make delicious restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala at home is as follow.
- Butter, unsalted – 3 tbsp
- Ginger-garlic, chopped – 1 tbsp
- Onion, chopped – 2 onions
- Tomato, puree – 2 tomato
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Green chilli, chopped – 1 chilli
- Fresh coriander leave – 10 -12 leaves
- Cashew paste – 10-12 cashew + 2 tbsp water
- Paneer, sliced – 200 gm
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Mawa / Khoya – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or as required
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Kasoori Methi – 1/2 tsp
- Take unsalted butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Now, put the chopped onions in the pan and cook it for 1-2 minutes that it turn transparent only.
- As onions become translucent, add chopped ginger-garlic in it.
- Now, sauté it till the time when onions turn golden brown.
- After the onions turn golden brown, it’s the time to add some spices in it, add coriander powder, cumin powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, and turmeric powder. Sauté it for a further 1 minute.
- Right this moment, put tomato puree and tomato ketchup together in it and cook it for further 1 minute.
- Add chopped green chilli and saute this mixture for 2 minutes.
- It is the time to add cashew paste, further saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add Mawa / khoya and saute it until the oil is released from the mixture (traditional and best-known method to know whether the gravy is absolutely cooked or not).
- As oil is separated from the whole mixture, add salt, garam masala, and kasoori methi. Stir it to mix well.
- Add water and mix it with the whole mixture. Cook it for 2 minutes as water starts boiling.
- Put the sliced Paneer (Cottage Cheese) in the mixture and cook it for 1 minute. By doing this the aromatic taste of all the ingredients immerse in Paneer.
- Add fresh cream into the gravy, stir it well and cook for last 1 minute.
- Delicious and aromatic Butter Paneer Masala is ready to satisfy your craving. Serve it after the garnishing with coriander leaves.